Area of Operation
Area of Operation
Chittoor and Neighboring districts of AP – South India
- Providing all relief, rehabilitation, disaster preparedness, disaster management to the affected children and slum population
- HIV/AIDS – Care and Support (Balasahyoga Project) Covering 40 Mandals – 2500 HIV / AIDS infected & affected families and children in Chittoor Dist.
- Covering all the district rural, urban, tribal population for Family, Drug Abuse, counselling and rehabilitation centers and disabled welfare programmes.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Geriatric Care, Mobile Medicare, Other services covering some of the blocks / mandals in Chittoor Dist.
Neighbouring States: Extend the support & services to cover the beneficiary substance, Abuse clients, Family Counselling, Street Children, HIV/AIDS infected & affected, Migrant cases from Tamilnadu & Karnataka states. Covering support services to the beneficiary who covered under PASS welfare, Development & issue based projects.
Category of population covered
- Deserted, Neglected, Separated, Exploited, Disadvantaged, Migrant, Vulnerable, High risk Stigmatised, People in difficult circumstances, WOMEN, CHILDREN, YOUTH, AGED, DISABLED, HIV/AIDS infected, affected, Substance Abusers from (Rural, Urban, Tribal).
- No.Villages : 70% of Villages in Chittoor District and very few villages in neighboring districts.
- No. of Mandals : 66 Mandals, Municipal Corporations, Municipalities in Chittoor District and few blocks in Neighbouring Districts Mandals/ blocks
- No. of Districts : Chittoor, Cuddapah, Anantapur, Kurnool, Nellore Districts.
- Population Covered As per census 2011 : 50 Lakhs above
- Neighboring States : Covering Neighbouring States Tamilnadu & Karnataka Boarder District beneficiaries.
- Staff Particulars : Full time: 109, Part time : 20, (Volunteers: 85 ) (M: 41, F:88
- Cultural Team : Engaging outsource as per requirement
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
PASS would love to hear from like minded supporters and donors who are interested in supporting our programmes and activities and support our cause.
People’s Action For Social Service (PASS)
23-8-173/1A, Plot No.190, New Balaji Colony
AIR Bypass Road, SVU Post, Tirupati – 517502